The Grand Lodge of Ohio Order Sons of Italy in America,
The Grand Lodge Foundation,
The John Pirelli Lodge #1633 along with the Bocce Classic and Italian Fall Festa present the
2015 Fiat 500L Summer Festival Tour
Congrats to the winners on the September 7th drawing
Grand Prize Winner Mike Togliatti and TV winner Linda Gray.
Mark will bring home the 1/2 of the prize money after expenses based upon the total number of ticket sales.
Thank you everyone who helped supported the raffle and the for the money raised for chairity and scholarships.
1000 Tickets will be sold at $50 each for a chance to drive away with this 2014 Fiat 500L
An early bird drawing of a 50' HDTV will be drawn on July 20th and the Grand Prize along with a runner up prize of another 50" HDTV will be drawn on Sunday September 7, 2014 at the Italian Fall Festa, Bella Villa Hall.
All proceeds benefit the Ohio Grand Lodge Foundation and the Dayton Foundation (John Pirelli Fund) Vehicle will be driven for promotion and advertising.
Congratulations to the Early Bird Winner Mark Sullenger
1. The period of the conduct of the Raffle will be from start of ticket sales (May1, 2014) thru Grand prize drawing (Sept 7, 2014);
2. The Raffle will benefit the Sons of Italy Ohio Grand Lodge Foundation and The Dayton Foundation (John Pirelli Fund);
3. 1000 tickets will be available for sale at $50.00 each;
4. Prizes: Grand Prize (2014 Fiat 500L) and Second prize (50" HDTV) to be drawn on 9/7/2014; Early bird drawing (50" HDTV) to be drawn on 7/20/2014;
5. Should ticket sales result in 599 or fewer tickets being sold, in lieu of the advertised Grand Prize, the Grand Prize winner will receive 50% of the net proceeds from ticket sales [net of the cost of the early bird and second prizes (valued at approximately $500 each) and net of raffle expenses], but not less than $1000.00. The remainder will go to Sons of Italy Grand Lodge of Ohio Foundation.
6. Eligibility: Open to any resident of the USA and Canada aged 18 or older;
7. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for registration, title, license, taxes and any other fees required to take ownership of the Grand Prize.
8. Winners are responsible to pay any applicable taxes on prizes and will be provided a 1099 for 2014 tax purposes.